My friend Ivory got home from her mission and I was able to visit her and Jane! They were my neighbors when I lived in Miller apartments and they took good care of me! Yeah for friends!

My first 4 months in Seattle my Flourishing Families group was rather small... but Shawna and I became really good friends! We would spend our free time together playing, cooking, watching movies, and in the mornings she was one of my work out buddies... she kept me running 6 miles at least every other day in about an hour... she kicked my but! which was a good thing :) She is now married to Ed Packer and has a cute little boy, Isaac. She let me come spend the day with her seeing her small little town and her new house in Payson! Yeah, Good memories with Shawna!
Ed, Shawna, Issac, and ME

More friends from Flourishing Families... yeah! These were my roommates in Seattle summer of 2008! We still love to play and laugh. It was so great Living with these girls... even though I was 5 years older than all of them I had the time of my life with them. I felt like I was 18 again... we had tickle wars, scaring contests, movie nights, and so much fun laughing all the time... this was a very good time of life for me! I had a job that I loved and was very good at and had an awesome team! YES!!!
Janae, Jessica, Brittany, and Me
Two roommates missing :( Brittany Hulme and Rachel Lovell...but they are off serving the Lord so that is a way better place to be!
Janae's cute nephews and niece came to play... so we had a thrilling game of duck duck goose... I love this picture by the way!

Doug was finally baptized!!!! It was a nice day and most of his cousins were able to make it! This was a fun day for Doug! Curt was able to baptize him and Grandpa confirmed him.

After the baptism family headed over to the Mayer's house for lunch... we had fun playing and being together as family.
Make a face! Lydia, Grant, Camille, Aloa (mom)Mary was coming in town from St George so we had planned to get together for lunch with our best friends from high school... In the mean time Heather Mills, our roommate from snow college, came in town from Hawaii and we were able to arrange to meet wit her too! We were missing Janell sorry :( We didn't think to call her because she lives in Price... what a lame reason not to call! We'll need to get together with Janell because I have not seen her forever!!! And I totally adore her! It was fun catching up on the details of everyone's lives... we were roommates 9 years ago!!!! Holy Cow... are we really getting to be THAT OLD????
Porter, Mary, Gavin, Lori, (Hyrum), Heather, and Cherice
Heather and Cherice... so cute!After Heather was on her way to Castle Valley to see her family, we met up with Laura and Kris (mary's mom) for lunch at Olive Garden! Everyone is doing so well... how nice! Maybe now that Rebekah has moved back to Utah we might all 5 get together. I cannot express my gratitude and joy in having my friend that I had in high school... we all wanted to be good and do what was right and we had SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! along with the awkward experiences that happen in high school... it was just fabulous!
Trieste and Curt needed a baby sitter so they could celebrate Trieste's birthday I was able to go over to their house and play with the girls. It was a lot of fun! Rylie actually lets me take her picture... she finally warmed up to me. It's kind of funny because when I lived in Seattle Jacie would always run away from me and Rylie would play with me... then I moved back home... and Jacie loves me while Rylie would rather eat dirt than play with me. She must be going through a stage... that is the only explanation of course... all my nephews and nieces LOVE ME!!! if they don't they will :)


Finally they were willing to get a picture taken... to show off their green teeth from the lettuce they were eating!
Candice and her kids came in town to visit. All of them went to the Oqiuirrh Mountain temple open house without me :( sad day! luckily Drew turned 12 and needed a new suit. They couldn't find one in Denver so they bought one here only 3 months after his birthday... any way... Luckily Drew wanted to go to the open house in his suit so he went with me. We had fun together!








Why am I just finding out about this blog of yours? Very cute, you are such a fun aunt!
ReplyDelete